From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Planning for Jetspeed 1.4b4
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:36:25 GMT
Santiago,

> Although "cvs log -N -d ">previousreleasedate" should work, possibly
> piped through a script to keep only the revision, committer and
> log comment.

I have not thought of that (probably because I rarely use CVS from command
line). I really think that we should all agree on some method of
automatically generating "release notes" (see my post:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg05634.html).
No rush - I'm sure there are higher priority items to work on.

> I have done some commits, I'll go through the list
>
> One of the commits was a big "unused imports" clean up. The commit mail
> was rejected (it was too big), but I'll do an entry for this one also.
> It should be fairly safe.

Sounds good.

> Other commits where about cleaning sun's licensed jars.
>
> I think all of the "jar removal" commits can go in the same
> bugzilla entry.

+1

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org