From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/template JetspeedTemplateLocatorService.java
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:01:23 GMT

Raphael,

What exactly was the change to this class? I couldn't find any information
in Bugzilla or mailing list (perhaps I didn't look hard enough). I am trying
to figure out why this exception occurs intermittently:

[03 Mar 2003 20:12:35 ERROR] - Error rendering Velocity template:
layouts/default.vm: Unable to find resource 'layouts/default.vm'
[03 Mar 2003 20:12:35 ERROR] - Error rendering Velocity template:
layouts/default.vm: Unable to find resource 'layouts/default.vm'
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'layouts/default.vm'
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(Resour
ceManagerImpl.java:501)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(Resourc
eManagerImpl.java:384)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java
:814)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeSingleton.getTemplate(RuntimeSingleton.ja
va:355)
	at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:482)
	at org.apache.velocity.app.Velocity.mergeTemplate(Velocity.java:461)
rethrown as
org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity template:
layouts/default.vm: Unable to find resource 'layouts/default.vm'
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.renderingError(T
urbineVelocityService.java:533)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.decodeRequest(Tu
rbineVelocityService.java:499)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocityService.handleRequest(Tu
rbineVelocityService.java:336)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocity.handleRequest(TurbineVe
locity.java:143)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.layouts.VelocityDirectLayout.doBuild(VelocityDire
ctLayout.java:106)

I'm hoping that your fix addresses this problem.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/