From Vlachogiannis Evangelos <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Extend user - new table
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:13:58 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to extend the Jetspeed profile. I have modified the attached
files and built jetspeed to get my new profile classes. (I am using MySQL) I
have extend the turbine_user table and I have also created a new table
called cms_users. My aim is to make jetspeed to store/retrieve profile info
from this table (don't need turbine_user) . As I have read in documentation
I have to extend jetspeeduser to myuser, but I do not know what method I
need to call for storing data to my cms_users table. I am confused... Could
anybody guide me?

Many thnx
Vangelis