From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Turbine pull service refresh
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:10:06 GMT
For request based pull tools, I don't seeing it being that big of a deal do to the fact they
are init'd before being added to the context.  However, there may be unforeseen issues with
session, persistent and global tools.

Try it and see ;)

* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *