From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Question about JspAction
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:22:40 GMT

Todd,

I agree with you 100% percent on this.  I am going to try a break up the VelocityPortlet and
JspPortlet into as much a common component as I possibly can.  I am going to have VelocityPortlet
and JspPortlet implement a common TemplatePortlet interface to help with this.  The MVCPortlet
is a great idea, but we need to fix what current implementation portlet developers are used
to before we radically change the paradigm.

Scott