From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: CVS Broken : missing jetspeedparameterparser
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:04:19 GMT

David Sean Taylor a écrit :

>>> package org.apache.jetspeed.util.parser.* is empty
>>>
>>> Aurelien Pernoud
>
> Did you do a
>
> cvs update -d
>
> ?

Well I'm quite still discovering cvs and using wincvs. With it the default
update ("Query Update") is "cvs -n update -P", and this doesn't work.
Looking for options, I saw a "create missing directory" option that I
checked when using "Update Selection", this does a "cvs update -P -d -C",
and seems to work !

Hope this command line above is ok ? I'm just looking for the equivalent of
"reconfigure" under continuus ;)

Aurelien