From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject Can't get cvs to work... PortalPersistenceService fails on init ?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:51:34 GMT
Hi there,

I wanted to try the cvs branch, so I just checked it out today, and build it
succesfully.

I add the missing jars (activation and javax.sql), didn't make any change to
.properties file under conf, and when I try to access the portal I have an
exception :

Horrible Exception: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.TemplateSessionValidator.doPerform(Templ
ateSessionValidator.java:88)
at ...

In log file I have this during init:
[18 mars 2003 11:32:21  INFO] - Finish Initializing service (early):
StockQuoteService
[18 mars 2003 11:32:21  INFO] - Start Initializing service (early):
PortalPersistenceService
[18 mars 2003 11:32:21 ERROR] - [PortalPersistenceService] The current
RunData implenetation does not implement the JetspeedRunData interface.
[18 mars 2003 11:32:21 ERROR] -
org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException: The current RunData
implenetation does not implement the JetspeedRunData interface.
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.persistence.JetspeedPortalPersistenceService.in
it(JetspeedPortalPersistenceService.java:102)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineBaseService.init(TurbineBaseService.java:
112)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseInitableBroker.initClass(BaseInitableBroker.
java:149)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.doInitService(BaseServiceBroke
r.java:224)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.initServices(BaseServiceBroker
.java:193)
	at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.initServices(BaseServiceBroker
.j
	at ...

Do I still miss a lib ??? I don't understand the above message...

Thx for any help,
Aurélien Pernoud