From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: Menu pane disables "Add Portlet" in customizer
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:35:23 GMT

Well I've never known what was the right functionment of this. Before you
could do whatever you wanted (1.3a2). Panes with portlets in a pane or a
portlet container.

But now,
when choosing a pane renderer (menu pane / tab pane), the add portlet is
disabled and you can only add panes.

But if you first add a portlet and then change the layout to pane, you have
your portlet in a pane renderer...

I think this was a simple fix for a bigger bug maybe, but as I said above I
don't know if you should be able to have portlets in a pane, that is the
main question.