From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/xdocs changes.xml
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:25:57 GMT
Mark Orciuch wrote:
(...)

> Are you referring to 'war' or 'war_release' target? The first one includes
> .class files. The latter one includes .jar file only (after my fix).

Sorry, you're right. The bugzilla entry led me to believe that you where
speaking about the "war" target.

>>>P.S. Didn't realize there was anybody else using the maven
>>
>>build :) The old
>>
>>>maven files were totally out of date.
>>>

>>I have been trying to patch the maven build, but today it is the first
>>time I got it to work (after your patch).
>>
>>It will fail unless ant (or build.sh/bat) is used to build the torque
>>java classes first. There is a patch and some questions in the list from
>>mpoeschl (turbine-2 maintainer) about the issue.
>

> Where's the patch? Is there a Bugzilla issue for this? I see that we
> possibly need maven beta 9 to build the torque classes.

there is no patch. Martin asked wether we preferred to use the torque
plugin or calling ant to build the torque classes.

maven beta 9 will possibly be needed if we use the torque plugin.

With ant, we could just call the current apis, om and dbpsml targets
before maven jar. I've tried it by hand. I don't know how to specify it
in maven (no documentation, AFAIK). I. E.

(cd build; ./build.sh clean apis om dbpsml)
maven clean jar

succeeds

--
Santiago Gala