From Glen Carl <g...@buonvia.com>
Subject Re: [Contribution] Portlet Customizer
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:18:15 GMT
Is this Portlet Customizer working? I built the latest CVS Head, and
followed the intstructions below, but had no luck getting the features
to do anything. Only the page would refresh. I am posting to User list
too to see if anyone else has had success. It sounds very promising, and
  I can really use this functionality.
Thanks,
Glen