From John Christopher <j...@animalsinneed.net>
Subject Re: Patch submitted for bug # 17839 - Category Filtering Enhancement
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:45:33 GMT
It seems in my absent-mindedness ( a common occurance lately) I forgot to add the links.

Here they are I promise:)

http://www.animalsinneed.net/johnstuff/CustomizerSetAction.java

http://www.animalsinneed.net/johnstuff/CustomizerSetAction.java

http://www.animalsinneed.net/johnstuff/customizer-portletet-add.vm