From "Raffaele Ragni" <raffaele.ra...@cone.it>
Subject R: ORA-00904: invalid column name after migration to jetspeed-1.4b3
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:18:34 GMT
If i'm right, there was a PASSWORD_CHANGED (VARCHAR(1)) field in
TURBINE_USER table in the new database

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Danny [mailto:danny.gehl@mms-dresden.de]
Inviato: giovedì 13 febbraio 2003 10.10
A: Mailing list Jetspeed Dev (E-Mail)
Oggetto: ORA-00904: invalid column name after migration to
jetspeed-1.4b3

Hello folks,

I experienced an error while switching our project from jetspeed-1.4b2 +
tomcat 4.0.4 to jetspeed-1.4b3 + tomcat 4.1.12.

I get an

Horrible Exception:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.LoginException:
Failed to get anonymous user:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UserException: Failed to retrieve
user
'anon': ORA-00904: invalid column name at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineAuthentication.getA
nony
mousUser(TurbineAuthentication.java:225) at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(Jet
spee
dAuthentication.java:107) at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedSecurity.getAnonymousUser(JetspeedS
ecur
ity.java:159) at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.TemplateSessionValidator.doPerform(T
empl
ateSessionValidator.java:97) at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedSessionValidator.doPerform(J
etsp
eedSessionValidator.java:103)

So does anybody know how to solve the problem? Do you know how to solve
it
without rebuilding jetspeed?

Thanks for your help,

Danny

PS: I would appreciate an answer this time, because my last 2 or 3
questions
were completely ignored.

T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
Danny Gehl
Authorized Java Center (AJC)
Hausanschrift: Riesaer Straße 5, 01029 Dresden
Tel.: (0351) 8505 845
Fax.: (in Arbeit)
E-Mail: mailto:Danny.Gehl@MMS-Dresden.de
http://www.T-Systems-MMS.com