From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Error: Maximized portlets and 'Home'-link
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:00:59 GMT
Sami,

We're currently working on a release and, unless other developers disagree,
new enhancements should be frozen. That's why I offered that you log this
into Bugzilla. Besides new Portlet API in Jetspeed 2 will probably address
this anyway.

What you're asking for is probably not an easy change and I don't have time
to work on it before the release. You can always implement it yourself and
contribute it :-)

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/