From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject [VOTE] Remove language-specific JSP templates
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:00:19 GMT
I am working on bugs 5441 (Remove redundant JSP files in the template
directory) and 5442 (Update the JSP template so they are in parity with the
Velocity). Currently, there are some language specific JSP templates which
I'd like to remove unless I hear some objections. This would make JSP follow
conventions set by Velocity which uses localized strings. I will, of course,
update the JSP templates to use localized strings.

If I don't hear from anyone, I'll assume that it's OK to remove those
templates. Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/