From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.jetspeed.om.dbpsml.map. missing in CVS
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 02:09:18 GMT

No problem, but it is not a bug. The map package is generated.
There are dependencies in the build.
Im guessing that you tried to build the project with an IDE, and came to
this conclusion.
You have to build the project once with our build.xml.

cd build
ant

See the "om" target in build/build.xml for details. The "compile" target is
dependent on the "om" target.