From David and Kelly Allen <allen...@cybcon.com>
Subject Re: Using JSP -
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:57:41 GMT
Problem persists even with clean war file from 1.4b2 release.

StackTrace follows:

Horrible Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedTemplatePage.doBuildBeforeActi
on(JetspeedTemplatePage.java:159)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedVelocityPage.doBuildBeforeActi
on(JetspeedVelocityPage.java:83)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:13
7)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)
	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)
	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)

Environment-
	Tomcat  4.1.12 running on OS X 10.2/JDK 1.3.1

Wonder if there is something in my environment causing this, will dig
in a bit more before putting this into bugzilla.