From Sangam Dash <srd...@rippleimpact.com>
Subject Re: Maximize IFramePortlet
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 01:24:20 GMT
Hi

I have been using jetspeed since last one month.
I get a lot of help from u guys so very thankful to you.
This time i need something like this....
Please help me out...
I want to create some default users like anon which i did after logging
in aas Admin.
But i need to put a link on my default home page for user anon so that
the other users like clients or partners when click on that link will go
to their default pages, but without logging in.
I did create clients and partners as guest users so that they dont need
logging in to the system.
But i dont understand how should i link them to their default pages?
like the index.jsp page is the default page for the user anon the same
way i need to link the user clients to the client.jsp and partners to
partners.jsp page.
Can i do that someway you guys know?
Please help me out
Thanks a lot for all your help.