From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [control.xreg] <portlet-control-entry name="TitlePortletControl" ...
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:49:17 GMT
Amedeo,

> I use psml in DB! :(

You can always use the on-line export/import feature of the Psml Browser to
first export the profile, manually add control and re-import. If you do this
change in the default psml resource, all new users will see your new control
from that point on.

> Can i set my portlet's control when i write (or deploy) my portlet?!
> Can i add some parameter in my portlet-entry in local-portlets.xreg?!

I'm not aware of any such parameter (but I seem to remember someone
requesting this before). What exactly is your requirement here? Do you
always want to use this control with particular portlet? Do you want users
to be able to "decorate" their portlets using your control upon their
preference?

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.