From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: [control.xreg] <portlet-control-entry name="TitlePortletControl" ...
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:20:46 GMT
Amedeo,

You would use your new control in psml:

        <entry id="P-ef3df3cd99-10002" parent="DatabaseBrowserTest">
		<control name="MyPortletControl"/>
            <parameter name="sql" value="select login_name from
turbine_user"/>
            <parameter name="windowSize" value="5"/>
        </entry>

For now, you have to manually set the control in psml. It would be nice if
this could be done via customizer (perhaps it will be possible in the near
future). Or if you want this control to be your default control, then set
the following property in jr.props:

services.PortalToolkit.default.control=MyPortletControl

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com