From "Matthew Baird" <Matthew.Ba...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: OJB based security service, any thoughts?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:15:59 GMT
the repository version changed version="0.9.6"

and the following was added to the ojb.properties

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Transaction Management and assocation
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Use the LocalTxManager if you want the transaction to be associated by a thread
OJBTxManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.LocalTxManager
# Use the JTATxManager if you want the transaction to be associated via the Transaction
# manager that is in your application server.
#OJBTxManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.JTATxManager
#
# The TransactionManager is acquired in different ways dependent on the application server.
# The JTATransactionManagerClass property allows you to specify the class that implements
# the proper behaviour for finding the transaction manager.
#
# JBoss Transaction Manager Factory
JTATransactionManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.otm.transaction.factory.JBossTransactionManagerFactory
# Weblogic Transaction Manager Factory
#JTATransactionManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.otm.transaction.factory.WeblogicTransactionManagerFactory
# WebSphere transaction manager factory
#JTATransactionManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.otm.transaction.factory.WebSphereTransactionManagerFactory

the properties stuff really only matters if you are going to use the app servers transaction
manager to inform you of transaction activity, it will default to LocalTxManager if no entries
exist.

cheers,
Matthew