From "Matthew Baird" <Matthew.Ba...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: OJB based security service, any thoughts?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:55:57 GMT
fwiw I can help with any specific OJB questions. I would recommend getting the lastest 0.9.6
release to build upon.

cheers,
Matthew

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Weaver, Scott [mailto:Sweaver@rippe.com]
	Sent: Wed 10/2/2002 7:46 AM
	To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
	Subject: RE: OJB based security service, any thoughts?

	David,

	I just started looking at the security stuff in depth.  Right now I'm just starting to look
PortalAuthentication.  The thing I immediately noticed is how generic the code in TurbineAuthentication.
 In fact, I think the logic could be moved to a BaseAuthentication class were others could
benefit from extending it into custom classes.  I have basically copied the whole thing verbatim
into my OJBAuthentication class.

	Any thoughts?

	Scott