From "Josh Hone" <ic...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Parallel-processing stuff (cont. from j-user)
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:11:32 GMT
>I'm not sure the workflow markup is the way to go for now for a simple
>reason: this concern is probably going to be standardized by the Portlet
>API in the JCP process and I'd rather like to encourage users to use
>the Portel API compliant version of Jetspeed as fast as possible.
>
>>From a purely technical point of view it may be the way to go but I don't
>know enough on this workflow structure to have a real opinion now, I'll
>have to do my homework first :)

Yeah, it <i>should</i> happen in the API, but I am going to go ahead and
build it into my Jetspeed since I need it to finish my master's thesis by
spring.  :)  I will already need it to mean something to my portal anyway
since I am using workflow ideas with some web services I am developing.

Josh Hone