From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: OJB based security service, any thoughts?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:46:48 GMT
David,

I just started looking at the security stuff in depth.  Right now I'm just starting to look
PortalAuthentication.  The thing I immediately noticed is how generic the code in TurbineAuthentication.
 In fact, I think the logic could be moved to a BaseAuthentication class were others could
benefit from extending it into custom classes.  I have basically copied the whole thing verbatim
into my OJBAuthentication class.

Any thoughts?

Scott