From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject [Update] JetspeedLocalization_fr.properties
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:38:45 GMT

As a new release of jetspeed is coming, I've updated the FR localization
file as it was outdated.

I reviewed it from the beginning, to make it coherent with itself (old one
use both &eacute; and accents symbols for ex). This one contains accents
only, but it's very easy to make one with HTML corresponding characters,
don't know which one you prefer. (I saw spanish translation uses accents
so...)

I also changed the maintainer to myself, as the original ones don't seem to
be on the mailing-lists anymore ?

I tested it on 1.4b1, seems ok, but some features in the file aren't used (I
don't have the latest templates though...).

Regards,
Aurélien Pernoud.