From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: Stock Quote portlet and Jetspeed performance
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:29:54 GMT
Don't take it off, just make sure there's a default preloaded version in
the /WEB-INF/cache directory. This will make the request immediate at launch
and ensure that people can have a good out-of-bow experience of Jetspeed
even if it can't connect to the Internet because of proxy issues.

All the other default RSS feeds have stale cached entries preloaded...