From Matthew Forsyth <andaluc...@yahoo.com>
Subject PATCH: BasePorletSet.java (very minor)
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:51:55 GMT
Attached is a minor modification to
BasePortletSet.java...

in the sortPortlets() method, it now uses
java.util.Collections.sort() instead of interpreting
the position of each portlet as the exact index of an
array.

This only makes a difference if the portlets in a
portletSet all have positive positions specified, but
those positions don't go smoothly from 0-n.  Formerly
such situation would result in an
indexOutOfBoundsException;  now it simply sorts the
portlets in order of their position #'s.

Minor, I know, but I needed it for my version of
jetspeed & I can't think of a disadvantage... it
definitely shouldn't break anything.

-matt forsyth, seawave