From mmostt...@yci.com
Subject RE: org.apache.jetspeed.portal.BasePortletSet.getAttribute(String , String, RunData)
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:53:22 GMT
I am assuming the PorltetInstance and PersistenceManager are new in the
latest CVS.  I am not familiar with how they work.

If it will retrieve the attribute from the PSML then it is doing what I want
it to do.

marcus

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 3:43 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE:
org.apache.jetspeed.portal.BasePortletSet.getAttribute(String, String,
RunData)

What about this solution:

    public String getAttribute( String attrName, String attrDefValue,
RunData rundata )
    {
        String attrValue = null;

        PortletInstance instance = PersistenceManager.getInstance(this,
rundata);
        attrValue = instance.getAttribute(attrName, attrDefValue);

        return attrValue;

    }

It was commented out, but I don't know why....

For additional commands, e-mail: