From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Custom Security Authentication
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:49:53 GMT
Sounds like the confirmed string is null.

            String confirmed = data.getUser().getConfirmed();
            if (confirmed == null ||
!confirmed.equals(JetspeedResources.CONFIRM_VALUE ))
            {
                if (
confirmed.equals(JetspeedResources.CONFIRM_VALUE_REJECTED))

I will add a patch in a minute:

                if ( confirmed != null &&

For additional commands, e-mail: