From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Security vs. Turbine Security
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:21:22 GMT
Aaron,

We implement a Turbine-like services.
The database schema is the same, but the Turbine services are no longer
used.
I understand your needs for having the group/role/user relationship.
However I found this relationship to be overcomplicated in most cases and
chose not to implement the default service this way.

I have no plans to update it, but it should be easy enough to extend or
write your own security services.
Another developer (Santiago) also has stated that he prefers the
group/role/user relationship.

David