From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Opinion on log messages
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 20:16:09 GMT
If I have time over the next day or so, I'm going to go through the most
accessed jetspeed code, and put in the debug tests around log.debug calls.
I'll also see if there are some .info's that should be downgraded to debug,
and visa versa.

For example, the castor psml manager info's what it's doing, and these
should probably be debugs.

Anybody worried?

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419