From KARTHIKEYAN E S <KARTHIKE...@sella.it>
Subject Regarding New Developers Guidelines
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 05:56:02 GMT
Hi Senior Jetspeed Developers,

Yesterday I had a look at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/contributing.html (
I don't know how I missed all these days). Craig's reply to Michael's mail
is soothing and it built an immense confidence in me. I was so charged up
that I could not sleep till midnight 2'o clock.

I think once you were also like Michael and I, and now you are in the
position of Craig.

If some of you could step in and share your experience regarding how you
started initially developing for Jetspeed/other projects and how you became
serious developers and committers, it would do a world of good for all the
budding developers.

In that case, the latest addition in DOCUMENTATION TODO LIST is done.
- New Developers Guidelines like http://www.jboss.org/developers/join.jsp

With Thanks&Regards,
E.S.Karthikeyan

Questo documento e gli eventuali allegati sono indirizzati unicamente al
destinatario, a cui la lettura e l'utilizzo delle informazioni contenute
sono esclusivamente riservati. Nel caso di utilizzo non autorizzato, Banca
Sella potra' dar corso alle azioni piu' opportune per il risarcimento dei
danni subiti anche da terzi. Nell'ipotesi che la e-mail non fosse
indirizzata a Voi o il contenuto lasci intendere che possano esservi stati
errori o manipolazioni nella trasmissione, vogliate cortesemente contattare
i seguenti indirizzi di posta elettronica: info@sella.it; reclami@sella.it

This e-mail is directed uniquely to the interested party, which is the
exclusive addressee of any information contained herein. For any abuse about
the content of this message, Banca Sella will claim compensation for damages
occurred to third parties as well. In case the e-mail should be addressed to
other than you, or the content should reveal any transmission errors or
manipulations, please contact us at the following address: info@sella.it;
reclami@sella.it