From Rickard <rick...@dreambean.com>
Subject Portlet API
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 06:01:57 GMT
Hi!

I've begun implementing the Portlet API as proposed by IBM
(http://wcbe2.dfw.ibm.com/wps/doc/Javadoc/WPS/index.html). It's been
really straightforward, and the API seems very well thought trough.
However, as the package names are prefixed org.apache.jetspeed it would
seem as though I really shouldn't have to code these myself; they should
be in JetSpeed CVS. But I can't find them anywhere.

Does anyone know what's going on, and if it's possible to get to these
files? If I can avoid doing manual copying of these classes that would
be great.

regards,
   Rickard

--