From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinion on log messages
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:49:56 GMT
Glenn,
Debug messages should be "guarded with an 'if debug logging' test" to
minimize the the use of system resources.  Keep the existing messages.
At some point in the future we will change the default logging from
DEBUG to INFO.

System.out.println() should be converted to debug message or removed.

Paul Spencer