From huang...@bolt.com
Subject RE: # [Q] i18n issue please help !!
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:11:47 GMT

We have already tried to modify all of the
files under \WEB-INF\conf and \psml directories,
using other kind of encoding.but it's no use.

It seems that the integration of jetspeed with
frameworks such as Turbine,Velocity etc have not
solve the problem of i18n,for example the default
character set in Velocity is "ISO-8859-1"...
Could you community resolve this problem in the next
release version?