From huang...@bolt.com
Subject RE: # [Q] i18n issue please help !!
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:44:59 GMT
  If jetspeed run on other language version Windows
2000,every character is bad except English characters.
For example,when adding a new pane with new title in
other language,after we save this apply and logout and
then we login again,the title of new pane display wrong
characters,usually show symbol like '???'.