From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Regarding New Developers Guidelines
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 06:17:16 GMT
I saw your email on jetspeed-dev regarding docs.
If I understand correctly, you would like to document the new security?
If that is correct, best place to start is to have a look at the
proposal in the cvs under proposal/Security.txt
And also the actual interfaces under
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security, and
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security
There is one example authentication service under
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine, and
Three example authorization services under

org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.registry
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.nosecurity
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine

You don't have to be a 'serious' or 'fulltime' committer to get involved
and participate in open source.
Do as much as you can when you have time.
As long as you are interested in the project and find the coding or
documenting satisfying, then that's good enough at whatever level you
participate.

> In that case, the latest addition in DOCUMENTATION TODO LIST is done.
> - New Developers Guidelines like
> http://www.jboss.org/developers/join.jsp

Great!