From PierreBES...@progi-ouest.fr
Subject conflict with NCSO.jar (domino IIOP classes)
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 14:55:25 GMT
Hello,

I detect a conflict :
When I add NCSO.jar in jetspeed lib directory, following bugs happen
- I get Exception in my Tomcat window on startup
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.xalan.stree.StreeDOMBuilder.startElement(StreeDOMBuilder.java:177)
        at
org.apache.xalan.stree.SourceTreeHandler.startElement(SourceTreeHandler.java:523)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XMLValidator.java:1170)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1862)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1005)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:952)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:603)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1147)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.util.SimpleTransform$1.run(SimpleTransform.java:502)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1242)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2942)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode(TransformerImpl.java:1973)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1219)
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:2942)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

- When I request jetspeed home page, portal content is not displayed (I ve
just navigation)
- When I log, portlet content for portlets jetspeed, Turbine, ApacheNews,
xmlhack, Mozilla latest headlines is
org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Error rendering Velocity
template: /controls/html/jetspeed.vm: Invocation of method 'getContent' in
class org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet threw exception
class java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

 --> it looks like problem with XMLParser.

 Does anyone know what I should do to make it work ?

 TIA

 Pierre.