From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Users and Groups
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 17:37:03 GMT
Ok, the "turbine thing" in all this is that it provides a triplet mapping:

User - Group - Role.

To say that User U has role R in group G.

So, "member" is a Role, and by giving a user this Member Role * IN A GROUP *
that covers what I am looking for, I think!

I also remember that Jetspeed assumes just one Group, the one called
"Jetspeed".  I need to change this so that we have full multiple group
support.  Anybody worried about this?

- Glenn