From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Help! Any page other than the default has wrong data.profile.getI d()
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 02:24:18 GMT
I start Jetspeed, open a browser, and drop in this URL:

(Note: "chef" the webapp name for my Jetspeed)

http://localhost/chef/portal/user/admin

It comes up with the admin page, alright.  But when I check the rundata's
profile's getId(), it tells me:

anon/en/html/default.psml

This is NOT GOOD!  This is not the id of this page!

I will start to look into this, but I'm hoping someone out there says "oh,
right" and knows what's going on...  Current tip CVS.

Q) is this the right URL?  For example, if we want to go to "my" page, would
we use:

/portal/user/ggolden ?

or to go to a page for a group,

/portal/group/groupId ?

Interesting, the links on the above delivered admin page (the three tabs)
have urls like:

/portal/page/default.psml/js_pane/302,

(Wrong!)

And when clicked don't work, send me to the anon page...

Help?

- Glenn