From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Jetspeed current cvs broken? Tabs on default homepage not wor king
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 23:03:43 GMT
Here's what I found for skin:

If you change the top level, the one that has panes, the customizer changes
but little - nothing on the portal page shows the new skin.  I guess the
menu / tab might show something...

If you change the skin at the pane level, the one where there are portlets,
then it make a difference in the portal page.

So, if you have a page with two tabs, each with portlets, you would have to
change the skin twice, once for each tab pane.

I'm not sure if this is design or bug.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419