From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject getTemp() usage
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:01:15 GMT
I put a breakpoint in TurbineUser.getTemp() and have been watching all the
getTemp calls for a single request - wow!  There are many.

One thing I noticed is that we seem to be building the profile many many
times.  Even though it's stored in the rundata!  I think that the jslink
needs it (in BaseJetspeedLink), so asks for it
(Profiler.getProfile(rundata)), and the Profiler class just passes the
request to the ProfilerService, and it just goes and creates it...

Unless I'm missing something here, it seems that we could put a check in the
Profiler class that pulls the profile out of the rundata, if it's there,
instead of calling the service...

- Glenn