From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Portlet.getID() returning NULL
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 17:06:51 GMT
Yes, that's just where I'm looking right now!  My first thoughts are why do
we need to copy the PSML stuff (Entry, Portlets) into another structure, the
PortletSet for each request - maybe we can aggregate based on the Portlets
directly, and as we pick out Entry objects from there, wrap them up into a
PortletInstance...

I'll keep looking and come up with some suggestions - I'll post those over
the weekend and perhaps we can have a conference early next week if the
emails don't do it for us!

Thanks.

- Glenn