From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Help! Caching (?) problem in Jetspeed
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:48:49 GMT
All I mean is I want to fix the getID() problem, and I want to do it by
re-implementing stuff behind our Portlet API so that the different sets of
information (registry, psml, portlet class) and portlet (etc) caching work
better together, as described in my email's last night, the "burrito" stuff.

I'm hoping this will be rather "surgical", and won't be de-stabilizing.

Is anybody willing to go beta with the current state of the getID()?  I'm
not.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419