From "Setera, Craig" <Craig.Set...@Kingland.com>
Subject Allowing JetspeedTemplateLocatorService to have a search path
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 15:59:47 GMT
I'm wondering if the group would be amenable to having the configuration for
JetspeedTemplateLocatorService allow a comma-separated path specification
for the templateRoot property in JR.p?  The TR.p file allows the file loader
service to specify such a path and I would believe it would be very easy to
add.  We are trying to keep our templates and especially our changes to the
base Jetspeed templates in a different, parallel directory structure for
easy maintenance of the base code.  This would allow us to move our Jetspeed
portlet templates into that parallel directory as well.  I could try to
create a patch to the service to allow for this, if it is something that
would be useful and not against some other design principle of that part of
the code.

Thanks,
Craig