From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: $jslink question
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 19:14:14 GMT

On Friday, May 17, 2002, at 10:54  PM, David Sean Taylor wrote:

> [...]

I've re-thought this second one and give it a -1.  I think it's just
fine that the id is fully specified.

I have the fix in and have been using / testing it - it was easy and
looks good.  I'll commit by the start of the week.

I will also officially volunteer to do the security for page access
stuff (I wonder if it was me who volunteered before?)  I need it
working, and it's next on my list more or less, so I'll make it work.

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:jetspeed-dev-
> help@jakarta.apache.org>

- Glenn