From raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com
Subject Re: Broken!
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 13:09:01 GMT
Glenn Golden wrote:

>Did we know that the latest code's page customizer is broken?
>
>Login as tommy t.
>Choose Customize: HTML
>Choose ADD PANE
>-- you fall back to the main page display.
>
>Login as tommy t.
>Choose Customize: HTML
>Click on "home"
>Choose ADD PORTLET
>-- you fall back to the main page display - but without the top navigation
>(the "home" tab line).
>
>Login as tommy t.
>Click on the Home tab's pencile
>Choose ADD PORTLET
>-- you fall back to the main page display.
>
>I suspect it's the changes made recently with the jslink...  The links on
>the buttons don't look so good.  Any other ideas?
>
>I'll be looking into this.

I've just tested the 3 steps above and they work fine for me.

If a clean build does not fix your issues, can you send me the links you
are seeing that seem broken to you ?
I'll check if one of my commits may have altered something...

--
Raphaƫl Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
Professional Services Manager