From "Glenn R. Golden" <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Bug in Customizer
Date Mon, 20 May 2002 23:55:44 GMT
This line is not needed, since "conf" in this case was the portlet's
current config, and this line updated the current config to that of the
"pc", the new config - now we replace the portlet's last "conf" with the
entire new "pc" so this line would be redundant.

Have you ever seen code that causes the Entry, if it does not have its
own skin, to "inherit" it from the Portlets?  It may have happened at
psml object construction, since from what I can see of what's going on
at Portlet construction the only "inheritance" is from the service's
default.

- Glenn

- Glenn