From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Changes in Jetspeed's APIs
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:18:49 GMT
With all this talk of change, I'd like to see us move in the direction of
the new portlet api standard, and be informed by the decisions being made
for it.

Do we have any idea of where it's going?  David - can you tell us yet what's
gone on with the meeting?  Or, short of that, could you suggest some changes
that address the issues we are talking about that would lead us in the
'right' direction?

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu>                734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/