From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: Possible Jetspeed Developer's conference?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:13:08 GMT
That's my understanding, that Jetspeed will be the reference implementation
for the Portlet API, much as Tomcat is for the Servlet and JSP.

What good is a standard API if there are many standards?  Here's one
bandwagon I want to see formed and I'll be one of the first to jump on
(after I'm done pushing it a ways up the hill!).

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419
http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~ggolden/