From Glenn Golden <ggol...@umich.edu>
Subject Possible Jetspeed Developer's conference?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:50:52 GMT
I *may* be able to host a conference for Jetspeed developers this spring or
early summer at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI, USA.

My hope is that all the active developers could come, meet, and spend a few
days to a week actively working on Jetspeed together.

We could come to a common understanding and review of the architecture.  We
could do a compete code review!  We could plan the changes we want to make,
and organize a work plan for these.

We could also focus on completing Jetspeed 1 and planning Jetspeed 2 with
the new Portlet API.

Anyone interested in coming?

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu <mailto:ggolden@umich.edu>                734-615-1419